I'm thirteen and have been so for a while. I am very weird. I love The Beatles and I love writing, I'm trying to write a book right now. I love old things. My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind. I have been an lacto-vegetarian for about three days now! And this is a huge accomplishment considering that my family thrives on meat and eggs. I have not eaten annnnny meat and/or eggs since May third.
I have been considering being a vegetarian for about a year and a half, when the topic came up in school and I thought, "I should do this."
This has been for health reasons and because I just hate thinking about the animal I just ate. Another thing that convinced me to become a vegetarian was a Youtube video called "If Slaughter Houses Had Glass Walls" featuring Paul McCartney. I suggest you look it up if you haven't seen it already.
And that, people who will never read this, is what I will be posting for today.
ILY and everything that inhabits the earth! I loves teh trees!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment